Home / Attendor Responsibility
- Please ensure that you do not bring any items of value including watches, ornaments or cellular phones into the wards or rooms.
- Diet is a vital element of your treatment, which is prescribed by the Dietician and supervised by our dietetic and food services team.
- Please ensure that no outside food is brought into the wards or rooms, either for your or for your attendant.
- Smoking, tobacco chewing or spitting is prohibited within the entire hospital campus.
- Consumption of liquor within the campus or entry to the hospital campus after consumption of liquor is strictly prohibited.
- Two attendants are permitted with the patients in Super Deluxe Room, Deluxe Room, and Private & Single Room.
- Only one attendant is permitted in Twin Sharing Room, Sharing Ward and General Ward. If an extra attendant wishes to stay, additional charges will be levied.
- Your friends and family members are welcome to visit you during visiting hours only. Two visitors are permitted at a time. Your visitors must carry a valid Visitor’s Pass, issued at the security post