Home / Visitor Guidelines
In order to ensure pleasant, comfortable stay for you and your neighbours, we would appreciate your cooperation in the following:
- Do not smoke in the hospital premises
- Keep children under supervision and keep noise to a minimum
- Observer visiting hour regulations
- Do not leave your valuable unattended.
- Do not dial or accept telephone calls after 9.00 pm particularly if you are in sharing room/general ward and put your cell phone in silent mode. Urgent calls will be relayed to your from the nursing station