Patient Attendant Rights
Our staff will generate an estimation of your hospital charges during admission. The estimation does not include cases with complications and charges for any procedure not specified at the time of admission. Therefore, we seek your understanding of the fact that the actual amount may vary from the estimate given, depending upon the patients response to the treatment given.
- A deposit is required at the time of admission. The sum payable varies on your choice of accommodation and treatment
- Information of the hospital charges/rates applicable is available in the billing department
- If you are required to undergo any surgery, the entire amount for the procedure has to be deposited on admission.
- Subsequent payment requirements will be intimated to your from time to time depending on your treatment.
- Please ensure that payments are made within 12 hours of intimation.
- During your stay with us, you may periodically receive interim bills, which need to be paid within 24 hours. All bills must be paid before leaving the hospital.
- Payments can be made at the In-Patient Billing Counter by Cash, Credit Card (Visa/Master), Demand Draft or Debit Card.
- If your employer or insurance company is paying your bill, a letter of guarantee from the concerned authority is required at the time of admission.
- Please note that Rainbow Hospitals shall not be responsible for refusal of payment by either your employer or your insurer and in such cases, you will be personally liable for settlement of the bill.
- The normal discharge time is calculated as per 24 hrs from the time of admission.
- The hospital discharge process takes time up to 3 hours approximately. In case of TPA, it may get prolonged due to approval of final bill from your concerned TPA.
- No discharge of TPA patients after 6.00 PM on Sunday and Public Holidays.
We will start processing your hospital bill once your doctor finds you fit for discharge. On receipt of the final bill, please settle the payments due, understand the prescribed medication from the nursing staff and collect your belonging. Please inform the floor coordinator if you prefer an earlier discharge.
General Discharge Procedure
In our endeavor to continuously improve our service levels, your comments and suggestions are valuable input to our development. Please spare a few minutes to fill up the feedback form at the time of your discharge, which will be collected by our floor coordinator.